Welcome Header

Total Pageviews

Ultra Act Ultraman Taro Review by Shizuren~!!


Welcome to shizurenmodkit

Thank you for everyone that follow or updating about shizurenmodkit, today will be the review of ultraman taro from Ultra-Act model (correct me if I'm wrong). this is the first time I'm buying the Ultra-Act figures, everything is about new and extremely full of gimmick. What can i tell about this action figures is, it is the proper way of the action figures has to be, rather than the old one when I'm was a child the segment and articulation is limited. I'm feel happy about the bandai that doing more research and produce the action figures just like the real one, the part of articulation is using the part looks like a ball joints and that make the action figures can react same as the everything that the ultra series can do. for overall review for this action figures, it is the best action figures that I have for a moment 😖, and enjoy the pic that been choose to show how it looks
like , see you again and have a nice day..! 😉
















0 comments: